Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Imagine…

Imagine all the witnesses of your life.
All the people who have seen you,
Judging you with each glance,
Good or bad views of you,
What their perception of you is.
What they think you do,
Who they think you are,
Who sees you working hard,
Or hardly working,
The color of your hair, brown, blonde, orange, black.
 The shape of your body, skinny, average, large, chubby.
Your race, white, yellow, brown, African American
The language you speak.
Everything matters to the person witnessing

We are all witnesses



The poem was revised because of the useful 2 chapters we read that had ideas for helping me revise my poem. I used the syntax and grammar section to improve this poem by choosing different words to end the line breaks. I also used the Energy of revision chapter, by using tips on page 189 by taking a look at my poem and re-arranging my poem. 

1 comment: